The Geelong Amateur Radio Club maintains a number of repeaters in the area. We also maintain two beacons, and an IRLP node.
Note: the 2Metre repeaters, VK3RGL , VK3ROW and VK3RWL are linked into what is called the SouthwestNET
- VK3RGL 147.000 MHz with -0.6 MHz offset and 91.5Hz CTCSS and IRLP node 6572.
This repeater is located on Mt Anakie and also rebroadcasts various Amateur Radio news feeds at 9PM local time.
It is also linked to VK3RWL and VK3ROW 2M repeaters.
- VK3RGL 439.500 MHz with -5.0 MHz offset and linked to The Australian amateur radio DMR repeater network
- VK3RGC 147.125 MHz with +0.6 MHz offset and 91.5Hz CTCSS .
This repeater is located at Montpellier, Geelong.
- VK3RGC 439.575 MHz with -5.0 MHz offset and 91.5Hz CTCSS
- VK3ROW 147.275 MHz with +0.6 MHz offset and 91.5Hz CTCSS.
This repeater is located at Beech Forrest and linked to VK3RGL and VK3RWL 2M repeaters.
(some current issues due to desensing)
- VK3RWL 147.050 MHz with +0.6 MHz offset and 91.5Hz CTCSS
This repeater is located at Mt Warrnambool and linked to VK3RGL and VK3ROW 2M repeaters.
- VK3RGL 144.530 MHz in QF22DC beaming W & NE
- VK3RGL 432.530 MHz in QF22DC beaming alternately W & NE
(Not currently operational while being refurbished and adding GPS locking)
Click on each callsign to see a repeater coverage maps. Our thanks to Bert VK3TU for giving his time and effort to create these maps.