The Geelong Amateur Radio Club maintains a number of repeaters in the area. We also maintain two beacons, and an IRLP node.
- Repeater VK3RGL 147.000 MHz with 91.5Hz CTCSS
- Repeater VK3RGC 147.125 MHz with 91.5Hz CTCSS and IRLP node 6572
- Repeater VK3ROW 147.275 MHz with 91.5Hz CTCSS Off air for tower maintenance.
- Repeater VK3RGL 439.500 MHz with 91.5Hz CTCSS and APCO P25
(P25 service temporarily off air)
- Repeater VK3RGC 439.575 MHz with 91.5Hz CTCSS and APCO P25
- Beacon VK3RGL 144.530 MHz in QF22DC beaming W & NE
- Beacon VK3RGL 432.530 MHz in QF22DC beaming alternately W & NE
P25 operators please use a NAC of 293 and ensure your radio ASTRO ID matches your ACMA Client ID. Additionally, because VK3RGC is a mixed mode repeater we recommend you set your VK3RGC personality for mixed-mode receive.
Click on each callsign to see a repeater coverage maps. Our thanks to Bert VK3TU for giving his time and effort to create these maps.